Membership dues are paid annually, for the calendar year. There are two levels of membership fees:
- New and renewing general membership: $50
- Student membership: $20
(If you’re unable to pay the membership fee, see information in the form below on subsidized membership).
Joining PRO-LC is an easy, two-step process.
- Make a payment via PayPal or mail a check, payable to “Pro-LC” to: Molly Zangrilli, 1645 Maple Avenue, Paoli, PA 19301
- Fill out the 2022 membership form , noting the transaction id of your Paypal payment or your check number.
Membership is open to anyone interested in the support, protection and promotion of breastfeeding.
We welcome a diverse group of professionals and community members from many backgrounds, including but not limited to: IBCLCs, medical professionals, doulas, social workers, birth educators, breastfeeding peer counselors, certified lactation counselors, hospital employees, employers of breastfeeding families, and neighbors, friends, and family.
We value your perspective and we hope you’ll join us!
PRO-LC members receive exclusive benefits, including:
- Two free CERPS at our 3 member meetings a year
- Invitation to participate in our biannual Journal Club meetings
- Free listing on our “Find a Lactation Consultant” directory for those with outpatient or private practices
- Invitation to our private Facebook group, where there is presentation of new research, media coverage, calls for advocacy participation, and rich discussion among members.