Membership dues are paid annually. There are two levels of membership fees:
- New and renewing general membership: $50
- Student membership: $20
If you’re unable to pay the membership fee, create your account (step 1. below), then email us at email@example.com instead of completing step 2, below.
Joining PRO-LC is an easy, two-step process.
- Create your account here, or if you’ve already created an account, log in here search.pro-lc.org/login
Make sure to fill out all of the required fields in order to set up your profile.
If you do not intend on creating a profile to be listed in the “Find a Lactation Provider” directory, uncheck “Display my listing on the Pro-LC database.”
You must still put your name/title in the field “Practitioner Name (1) *”
2. On your new dashboard, click the link to renew/sign up: search.pro-lc.org/membership
Choose to either make an automatically renewing subscription or purchase for one year.
Membership is open to anyone interested in the support, protection and promotion of breastfeeding.
We welcome a diverse group of professionals and community members from many backgrounds, including but not limited to: IBCLCs, medical professionals, doulas, social workers, birth educators, breastfeeding peer counselors, certified lactation counselors, hospital employees, employers of breastfeeding families, and neighbors, friends, and family.
We value your perspective and we hope you’ll join us!
PRO-LC members receive exclusive benefits, including:
- Two free CERPS at our 3 member meetings a year
- Invitation to participate in our biannual Journal Club meetings
- Free listing on our “Find a Lactation Provider” directory for those with outpatient or private practices
- Invitation to our private Facebook group, where there is presentation of new research, media coverage, calls for advocacy participation, and rich discussion among members.