Joining PRO-LC is an easy, two-step process.
- Complete the 2019 PRO-LC Membership Form to submit your information
- Visit paypal.me/prolc to pay the annual dues
If you’d like to submit your membership information in person, please attend our next general membership meeting to complete a paper form and pay dues by check.
Membership dues are paid annually, for the calendar year. There are two levels of membership fees:
- New and renewing general membership: $50
- Student membership: $20
Ask here for financial aid.
Membership is open to anyone interested in the support, protection and promotion of breastfeeding.
We welcome a diverse group of professionals and community members from many backgrounds, including but not limited to: IBCLCs, medical professionals, doulas, social workers, birth educators, breastfeeding peer counselors, certified lactation counselors, hospital employees, employers of breastfeeding families, and neighbors, friends, and family.
We value your perspective and we hope you’ll join us!
PRO-LC members receive exclusive benefits, including:
- Two free CERPS at our 3 member meetings a year
- Invitation to participate in our biannual Journal Club meetings
- Free listing on our “Find a Lactation Consultant” directory for those with outpatient or private practices
- Invitation to our exclusive Yahoo email group and private Facebook group, where there is presentation of new research, media coverage, calls for advocacy participation, and rich discussion among members
See our membership brochure for additional information