Membership is open to anyone interested in the support, protection and promotion of breastfeeding.
- The annual fee is $50 for the calendar year and $20 for students.
- Ask here for financial aid.
The treasurer begins collection at the fall member meeting for the coming year.
- CERPS free in our 3 member meetings a year, usually 2.
- invitation to participate or host our 2 Journal Club meetings a year
- listing in the “Find a Lactation Consultant” section for those with outpatient or private practices,
- join our online email group and private Facebook group which will keep you informed of new research, media coverage, and the opportunity to query members and to offer your take on problems and challenges presented by our profession.
Alternatively, you may email the membership information (name, address, credentials, ILCA member, work and home phone numbers, fax number, and email address) and proceed by paying on-line using the Paypal button below. This will confirm your membership. Renewing members also can email their updated information (if necessary) and pay on-line.